Request a free meeting
- How to read music
- How to practise intelligently and accelerate your progress
- How to play piano with the greatest control and comfort
- Sightreading: At Sam’s studio, students learn to read music right from the start except for very young students.
- Posture: Curved fingers and correct body placement in relation to the piano are consistently developed.
- Listening: Sam places a strong emphasis on ear training with frequent listening to recordings and ear training exercises.
- Heart in the music: Students learn not only to play the music but to express the music with emotion and ‘life’.
Silence is very important. The silence between the notes is as important as the notes themselves.
It takes a team to nurture a budding musician! The child, parent and teacher all work together to develop the child’s skills.
Parents help to cultivate a musical environment and guide their children with their home practice.
Parents do not need prior experience with music. By participating in lessons and making use of the provided learning resources, parents can confidently encourage their children at home.